Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt training offers you basic knowledge about Lean Six Sigma and teaches you how to improve your own processes.
Lean Tech offers the following training with certification from partner GoLeanSixSigma:
- Yellow Belt online course (2 h), 450 NOK / $49
The course provides 2 PDUs at Project Management Institutes (PMI) and 0.2 CEUs by International Certification Standard IACET.
This course enables you to:
- Learn about the benefits of Lean Six Sigma.
- Learn a structured method to solve problems.
- Identify problems and understand processes.
- Map the current situation.
- Define clear goals.
- Find root causes of problem.
- Introduce simple and effective solutions.
- Create lasting results.
- Determine focus.
- Make the problem measurable.
- Quantify the gains.
Map current situation and set a goal
- Describe the problem.
- Process map.
- Process walk.
- Identify waste.
- Measure the problem.
- Set specific goals.
Analyze root causes
- Understand causes, problem, and symptoms.
- Identify possible causes.
- Categorize causes.
- Make causes measurable.
- Prioritize causes using Pareto.
- Understand root causes using 5 Why.
- Prove root causes.
- Brainstorm solutions.
- Evaluate solutions.
- Quick wins.
Control - create lasting results
- Response plan
- Visual management
GoLeanSixSigma delivers online training developed by highly successful Lean Six Sigma consultants and trainers with broad international experience.
GoLeanSixSigma's learning methods focus on practical application, not just "knowing the concepts and tools".
To become certified Yellow Belt, you must pass the 25-question exam.
You must answer 80% of the questions correctly within 30 minutes.
You have unlimited re-takes and the certificate is compliant forever.