Reach your goals by focusing on value-adding activities. Learn to measure, evaluate, plan and improve how you spend your time.
This course raise your awareness of how you spend your time. You learn how to manage time to achieve your goals.
Participants will get a Mind Map to identify value-adding activities, and a time-registration tool in excel including an instruction video.
This training also covers productivity tools to save time.
Lean Tech offers classroom course (1 d) and course with web meetings (2 x 2 h) and videos.
This course enables you to:
- Learn techniques and tools for measuring, evaluating, planning and improving time spent
- Use Mind Maps to identify value-adding activities
- Achieve Time Management through simple systems
- Reach your goals by focusing correctly
This course teach you productivity tools and efficient use of Outlook.
- What do you want to achieve by Time Management?
- Learn to set specific goals
- How can you reach your goal?
- What activities should you focus on? Learn to use Mind Maps to structure your way forward
- What is the current situation?
- Map how you spend your time and the results created
- What do you want to do more of? What do you want to do less?
- Learn to use historical data to improve
- What tools can help you improve your Time Management?
- Find your own rhythm and make the right priorities
- 11 tips that free up time
- Automation Tools
- Email management
- Personalize your productivity style
- How do you improve and adjust direction?
- Learn to use data to evaluate and improve your Time Management
Course with web meetings review the following topics during the 2 meetings:
Web meeting 1:
- Set a specific goal and choose the right metric (you set your own goal and choose metric with support and guidance from the instructor)
- Use Mind Map to structure the path towards your goal (you learn how to create your Mind Map with guidance from instructor)
- Identify which activities create value for you (actions revealed from the Mind Map that bring you towards your goal)
- Use of an Excel spreadsheet to measure, evaluate, plan and improve time management time use
Web meeting 2:
- Productivity tips that free up time
- Mail handling 11 tips to make you effective
- Automate tasks
- Become aware of your own and others' productivity style for better collaboration and increased productivity